Saturday, April 29, 2006

Buena Vista back in Romania



I have learnt from a FRIEND of mine - his name is Razvan Pocaznoi - about "Buena Vista Social Club". I was not a fan of latino music before and I cannot say that I am one now , but was fascinated by the original music those guys were producing.
The music created by Ibrahim Ferrer, Compay Segundo, Ruben Gonzales and Omara Portundo has extraordynary scents of exotic fruits and quality tobacco and the rythm graciously hidden inside the tune makes you dance either inside but generally it shuffles somebody's feet in a extraordinary dance.

I went to one of the last concerts of Ibrahim Ferrer held in Bucharest in April 2003 and I can say that the atmosphere was vibrating and the show was terrific.

I hope for the best of today's concert in Timisoara.

Thank you for the music, Buena Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment